Inspired by a drink we had at a fancy San Francisco restaurant. Make it at home and see if your guests can guess the mystery ingredient!
- Create with PC®: Recipes
- Top of the charts 2012 (20)
- 12 Months+ (7)
- 18 Months+ (6)
- 6 Months+ (2)
- 8 Months+ (3)
- Back to School (15)
- Back to School Insiders Report 2012 (10)
- Canada’s Biggest BBQ Event Insider’s Report® 2010 (23)
- Easter (13)
- Fall (18)
- Fall Insider's Report 2011 (27)
- For the Holidays (35)
- Halloween (4)
- Healthy Insider's Report 2011 (30)
- Healthy Insider's Report 2012 (13)
- Healthy Insider’s Report 2010 (10)
- Healthy Insider’s Report 2013 (108)
- Holiday Insider's Report® 2010 (23)
- Holiday Insider's Report 2012 (50)
- Holiday Insider’s Report 2011 (69)
- Kid Friendly (22)
- Mother's Day (1)
- New Years (34)
- President's Choice Blue Menu (246)
- Recipe to Riches (14)
- Smokin' Stampede (4)
- Spring (1)
- St. Patrick's Day (1)
- Start Some Sizzle (12)
- Summer (9)
- Summer Insider's Report 2011 (29)
- Summer Insider's Report 2012 (53)
- Summer Insider's Report 2012 (2)
- Thanksgiving (24)
- Valentine's Day (5)
- Winter (1)
Balsamic Vegetable Cocktail
Peanut Chicken Wraps Not rated yet
Hand-held food is always popular with kids. The raisin-peanut-carrot combination is slightly sweet, but it’s also nutritious as well!
Sesame Fruit Salad Not rated yet
This Asian fusion salad is delicious with shrimp or a barbecue meal.
Salmon with Spinach Rice Not rated yet
This colourful meal-in-one dish is a smart choice for many reasons: it’s low in fat, a source of fibre, and easy on clean up. A source of omega-3, too!
Easy Blueberry Danish Not rated yet
Dad and the kids can make this short-cut Danish together while Mom sleeps in!
Chocolate Hazelnut Terrine Not rated yet
This delicious terrine has a truffle-like texture and taste, but is simpler to make than truffles. Rather than cutting into slices, you can omit the strawberry sauce, roll the chilled mixture into balls and dust with cocoa powder to serve in paper cups.
Cheddar Cheese Drop Scones Not rated yet
Mix, drop and bake this easy, cheesy scone. Split and serve warm, with additional butter to melt in. Mmmm!
Hot Cross Bun Bread Pudding with Brandied Apricot Sauce Not rated yet
Our PC Hot Cross Buns Extra-Raisins pack a lot of flavour - a great shortcut to a delicious bread pudding.
Swiss Chard And Bean Soup Not rated yet
This hearty main-course soup is packed with lots of good-for-you vegetables and beans. Serve with crusty bread.
Banana Custard Not rated yet
PC Devon Custard is the base for a quick and easy banana pudding the kids will love.